SAIL THROUGH A CAREER OCEAN
Your presence on several social media has become necessity for your own marketing. If you are serious about your career, then it is must to do something different.
Technology advancements have made things simpler. For example, You can make payment through your voice! How can you catch up with the latest trends while you are in academics? How can you bridge the gaps? How can you upskill and be ready for employment? How can you stand out differently among the large crowd?
The answer is the Internship. An excellent platform for someone passionate about research and development to learn & implement various things. DLithe provides you the right platform for you to explore transformations using niche technologies. An outcome-based program is designed for all kinds of needs. Resources experience the Industry and go with an outcome. Proof of concepts makes easy for resources to understand the product life cycle, customer experience, and operational excellence objectives.
That’s not all! Resources experience the tools and technologies at the best while they implement PoC in agile development environment.
What Is It In For Me during Internship?
How long can I do an Internship?
Well, you can decide based on your priorities and needs. We love to work with you and available all the time.
Be Agile.. Be In Demand
Internship for Computer Science, Information Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronic Student
DLithe provides technology platform for people who want to learn and implement about future technology. The internship is aiming towards building proof of concepts using programming and internet of things, microcontrollers and microprocessors.
Students from Science / Computer degree, Engineering students. The participants are expected to have basic electronic and coding knowledge. Above all, your interest is the best practice expected.
The internship consists of learning and implementation of Python programming on building carious proof of concepts using electronics, internet of things. You will be involved in product design, implementation. At the end of internship, you will have at least one proof of concept to demo along with documentation.
During Internship, DLithe will conduct hackathon, a platform to showcase your abilities. Panel from Industry will be evaluating the results. You can also expect employment opportunities based on merit.
The program is designed for 21 working days (Monday to Friday) – One month duration
For MCA, you are required to work for 6 months covering the individual proof of concept implementation
• Introduction to Internet of Things
• Scope & Job Market of IoT
• Applications of IoT in Industry, Home & Smart Cities IoT Security
• Requirements for designing IoT Devices & Services Introduction to a Programmable System Introduction to Arduino
• Arduino Vs Other development boards
• Arduino Uno Specifications & Pin Layout
• Arduino Programming Fundamentals
• Interfacing LED with Arduino
• Infrared sensor & it’s working
• Interfacing IR sensor with Arduino
• Analysing Sensor data on Serial Monitor and Serial Plotter
• Ultrasonic sensor & it’s working
• Interfacing ultrasonic sensor with Arduino
• Analysing Sensor data on Serial Monitor and Serial Plotter Interfacing Temperature Sensor with Arduino Interfacing Humidity Sensor with Arduino
• Working with Serial Communication
• LED Controlling using Serial Communication Interfacing relay with Arduino
• Designing Home Automation system using PC
• Interfacing Bluetooth with Arduino
• Controlling Home Appliances using Android Phone Designing Android App for Controlling Home Appliances
• Voice Controlled Home Automation System using Bluetooth & Google Voice Recognition System Interfacing Electrical Motor with Arduino
• Automatic Door Controlling using IR sensor
• Working with ESP8266 WiFi Module
• Testing AT Commands
• Connecting ESP8266 to Access Point
• Creating Local webserver using ESP8266
• Designing UI for IoT Dashboard and using Arduino as a Server Controlling Devices from Local server Dashboard
• Getting Started with ThingSpeak
• Creating an account
• Uploading data to cloud and reading data on Smartphone and PC
• Introduction to Node-red and node.js
• Installing node-red
• Installing Serial port
• Installing ThingSpeak node and IBM Watson node Twitting Sensor data on Twitter
• Uploading Sensor data on ThingSpeak using node-red Uploading data to IBM Watson demo Platform using node-red
• MQTT protocol
• Publisher, Subscriber
• User Cases
• AWS IoT Process & Architecture
Arduino/Genuino UNO, Arduino Cable, IR sensor, HC-SR04 Ultrasonic sensor, DHT11 Humidity and Temperature sensor, BO DC Geared Motor, L293D Motor Driver, ESP8266 WiFi Module, HC- 05 Bluetooth Module, LED Array, Single Channel Solid State Relay, Connecting Wires, Bulb, Wire with plug and Miscellaneous.
System Requirements: We encourage you to bring your own device so that all the work done stays with you.
– A working Laptop with minimum of 4 GB RAM, 100 GB HDD, intel i3+ or above processor